Feb 08 2011
My Freedom Ends at Your Boundary – Everyone is talking about Pagan sexual ethics. What are sexual ethics and how do they apply to us? How might Pagans view sexuality differently from some others? What do we do when there is a violation in our community? What is a violation? How do we teach the next generation of Pagans?
If you haven’t been to the Pagan Round Table, you are missing a wonderful experience and the chance to interact in a positive way with others from lots of varying backgrounds.
Mayflower Bistro, 1420 Colonial Life Boulevard (right by Dutch Square Mall, in Columbia, SC, next to Melting Pot, plenty of parking. All are welcome. Questions, 803-422-4565, or email@example.com, or visit the Columbia (and the Surrounding Areas) Meetup at www.meetup.com
Bring a friend, and come prepared for a great discussion, keeping in mind the following group agreements:
• We’ll announce the topic and/or guest for the evening at 6:30. We recommend that you order your food as soon as possible since we start discussion at 6:30.
• The facilitator will introduce the topic for the night with a question. After this introduction, all are invited to participate by sharing comments and/or questions of your own.
• Please limit your comments to no more than two minutes. A facilitator will call on people, if needed, e.g., if many try to speak at once or we have a very large crowd.
• No personally-affrontive comments are tolerated. Open disrespect of others, or of other religions, will earn you an escort out of the room for the rest of the evening.
• If you are not Pagan, thank you for coming, and you are very welcome to participate, but you may not evangelize or proselytize, or you will be asked to leave.
• At 7:45 PM, the facilitator will begin to draw the discussion to a close. If necessary, the facilitator will say how many more people have time for a comment, or point to the one, two or three people who may speak in the remaining time.